10 Fascinating Food Facts (Part-5)
Embed This Infographic
For Part 1 of this series go here: 12 Fascinating Food Facts
For Part 2 of this series go here: 10 Fascinating Food Facts (Part-2)
For Part 3 of this series go here: 10 More Fascinating Food Facts (Part-3)
For Part 4 of this series go here: 10 Fascinating Food Facts (Part-4)Expand for References and Further Reading
- The Difference Between Green and Black Olives
- The Origin of Pizza
- Why Mustard is Yellow
- The Accidental Invention of the Chocolate Chip Cookie
- The Difference Between Kosher Salt and Table Salt
- Is White Chocolate Really Chocolate?
- What is Eggnog Made Of?
- Granny Smith Apples are Named After a Real Granny Smith
- 7 UP Used to Include Psychiatric Medication
- What Causes Green Potato Chips and are They Really Poisonous?
|Share the Knowledge!|
The photo with the 7-up fact shows “Sprite” bottles.
@G Cruise: What photo is chosen is a function of what photos I have rights to publish. So sometimes they aren’t perfectly relevant. 🙂
Damn you, todayifoundout. Must. Sleep. Awesome about the olives though. Definitely keep up the good work