Why Rivers and Streams Curve, Even Through Plains
This is a video from MinuteEarth created by Henry Reich et al. If you like TodayIFoundOut, odds are you’ll also greatly enjoy their videos. So go check them out and subscribe to their channel here. You can also join us in supporting their efforts to make more videos like this by donating via their Patreon page here.
If you liked this video, you might also enjoy:
- How Drilling a 14 Inch Hole Accidentally Created a 1,300-Foot Deep Saltwater Lake Out of a Formerly 10-Foot Deep Freshwater One
- The Candirú Fish Can’t Swim Up a Stream of Your Urine
- How the Milky Way Got Its Name and What It’s Called in Other Languages
- The Accidental Creation of the Salton Sea
- The Origin of the Loch Ness Monster
|Share the Knowledge!