The Truth About How Bikes Stay Upright
In this video from MinutePhysics, Henry Reich looks at how exactly bikes stay upright. The answer probably isn’t what you think. If you like TodayIFoundOut, odds are you’ll also greatly enjoy MinutePhysics. So go check it out and subscribe to MinutePhysics here. You can also join us in supporting Henry’s efforts to make more videos like this by donating via MinutePhysics’ Patreon page here.
If you liked this video, you might also enjoy:
- More Detail on Why Gyroscopic Effects Have Almost Nothing to Do With Your Ability to Ride a Bike
- Does Frequent Bike Riding Damage Gentleman or Lady Parts?
- Why Men’s Bicycles Have a Horizontal Crossbar and Women’s Bicycles Typically Don’t
- Why Some Countries Drive on the Right and Some Countries Drive on the Left
- Two Teenagers, One Bicycle and $100 Borrowed from a Friend- The Founding of One of the Largest Companies in the World Today
|Share the Knowledge!|