Embed This Infographic
[Some images used in the infographic via Shutterstock]
For Part 1 of this series go here: 12 Fascinating Food Facts
For Part 2 of this series go here: 10 Fascinating Food Facts (Part-2)
For Part 3 of this series go here: 10 More Fascinating Food Facts (Part-3)
Expand for References and Further Reading
- Bananas, potatoes, sunflower seeds, brazil nuts and kidney beans are all naturally radioactive
- The 57 in “57 Varieties” of Heinz has no real meaning
- Naval orange trees are all clones of each other
- Why are beets red?
- How is the calorie content in food determined?
- Apple seeds contain cyanide
- If you wat an excessive amount of carrots, your skin will turn an orangish yellow shade
- Why are potatoes called “Spuds”
- Certain types of Almonds are highly poisonous
- Microwaves convert Vitamin b12 to something unusable by humans