10 Interesting Thanksgiving Facts
Embed This Image On Your Site:
If you liked this Thanksgiving Facts infographic, check out 10 Thanksgiving Myths DispelledExpand for References and more Information
- Sarah Hale, Author of “Mary Had a Little Lamb”, Was Largely Responsible for the Establishment of the United States’ Thanksgiving Holiday
- Why Turkeys Are Called Turkeys
- The Pilgrims Did Not Celebrate The First Thanksgiving In America
- The Pilgrims Didn’t Wear All Black And White Clothing With Buckled Top Hats
- How The Black Friday Tradition Got Started
|Share the Knowledge!|
awesome website,great facts!
91% of Americans eat turkey today? I refuse to believe that only 9% of Americans are vegetarians. I think these statistics are false
I think the 9% are loons for not taking part in the tradition, not necessarily vegetarians, though vegies are certainly part of that group.
Great article, and wanted to share on Facebook, but did not because of the juvenile Jon Stewart quote.
Steve Veltkamp: I thought the exact same thing … so many love his wit, but I’m not one of them. Have yourself a great, traditional Thanksgiving !!
BTW, I ‘stole’ the picture (Ctrl+Alt+Delete) and photoshopped out the jerks