What the Metal Band Holding the Eraser to the Pencil is Called


Click Here for Sources and to Learn Why You Used to Have to Use #2 Pencils on Scantrons

The metal band that attaches the pencil body with an eraser is called a “ferrule”.

Share the Knowledge! FacebooktwitterredditpinteresttumblrmailFacebooktwitterredditpinteresttumblrmail
Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Enjoy this article? Join over 50,000 Subscribers getting our FREE Daily Knowledge and Weekly Wrap newsletters:

Subscribe Me To:  |