Bacterial Excrement- 5 Chemicals That Are in Almost Everything You Eat and Why They are There
In this video from the crew at SciShow, they discuss a variety of chemicals found in just about every food you eat and explain the way these chemicals are typically mass produced and why they are added to our foods. If you like this video, be sure and subscribe to their channel here. You can also join us in supporting their efforts to make more videos like this by donating via their Patreon page here.
If you liked this video, you might also enjoy:
- The Truth About Aspartame and Your Health
- Is it Possible to Target Belly Fat When Losing Weight?
- Why Does Brown Sugar Form Lumps But Regular Sugar Doesn’t?
- The Accidental Discovery of Saccharin, and the Truth About Whether Saccharin is Bad for You
- The Good and the Bad of Vaporizing and Inhaling Alcohol
|Share the Knowledge!|